Perform portfolio analysis to identify potential credit risks and provide professional advice on risk mitigation. Gather and analyse market information, monitor the performance of credit facilities utilization to identify early signs of credit deterioration. Perform impairment assessment, conduct procedural reviews and relevant MIS reports. Make recommendations and review on credit risk management strategies to comply with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years experience in credit risk management and monitoring;
- Sound knowledge in legal and regulatory requirements, Basel III and banking practices on credit risk management;
- Hands-on experience of MS Excel, PowerPoint (Knowledge in database management and statistical computer applications is an advantage);
- Analytical, independent with good communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Monitoring Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.