- Update regular reports, proposals and presentations
- Conduct market research & analysis for technical & financial data
- Develop & maintain the client information databases
- Handle ad hoc duties assigned by Credit team head
- Review loan application documents
- Site Inspection when required
- Degree Holder or above. Major in Mathematics, Statistics and Accounting is an advantage.
- With 1-2 years of experience in retail credit or risk management functions in banking industry.
- Proficient in MS Office, expert on Excel, Power Point is a must.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and strong communication skills.
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right person. please write to us with available date, present, expected salary by clicking the Apply Now button. For enquiries, you may contact Ms Chan in HR DEPARTMENT at 2111-0998.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0586|
Global International Credit Limited is one of the leading mortgage finance company in Hong Kong. To cope with our fast expansion plan and to build up a strong team in our Central office located at World Wide House, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.