The signature restaurant at Hyatt Centric is looking for a passionate and dedicated Manager to lead a young, talented and dynamic team.
Cruise, our welcoming, cool, unorthodox and unexpected Modern Asian restaurant and cocktail bar is the ideal next step for an ambitious professional and the perfect platform for creative expression and self-development as a Manager and leader in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate for this position is a passionate Manager with great leadership skills.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and hotel benefits
- A lot of creative freedom in a high volume environment
- Great exposure to boost your public image and career potential
- A young and dynamic team that are ready to push boundaries.
- Great support and management team
- The opportunity to work in Hyatt’s lifestyle brand with top industry professionals
- Responsible for managing and supervising all aspects of day-to day operations
- Proven ability to build partnership and working relationships with employees, guests, community, suppliers and shareholders
- Apply strong cost control skills to meet P & L budget requirements
- Recruit, manage, motivate, train and develop the team members
- Preparation and maintenance of budgets for store.
- Ensure the successful resolution of customer complaints
- Development and review of all systems manuals
- Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
- Ensure all service standard are maintained to high professional standards and all regulations regarding hygiene and safety are meet
- Set departmental targets, work schedules and policy and procedures
- Liaise closely with the F & B management team and the culinary team with regards to food quality or presentation and plan and special menus
- Facility maintenance and cleanliness
- To perform any duties assigned by the Management Team deemed necessary
- Holder of diploma or above in Hotel and Catering Operations or related discipline
- Well-developed computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email, POS system and online restaurant platform
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and business management abilities
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated, well-organized, result-oriented and ability to manage high level pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer orientation and relationship building skills