Reports to: Customer Contact Team Lead
The Customer Care Advisor should achieve the highest customer service standards when servicing and selling to customers.
Build strong relationship with customers and ensure the generation of maximum revenue through direct channels.
Interpret customer needs, promote Cathay Pacific (CX) services and brands via direct channels, identify sales opportunities and actively use the individual selling and customer service techniques to support, maximise and maintain revenue, whilst maintaining a focus on customer retention and service excellence.
**Career Development in Customer Care Department**
Customer Care Advisor III > Customer Care Advisor II > Customer Care Advisor I > Senior Customer Care Advisor > Customer Contact Team Lead > Assistant Manager Customer Contact > Customer Contact Manager
Join now and be eligible to get a New Joiner Incentive of HK$ 6000*.
- Agents to provide one-stop-shop customer service through all Digital (livechat, WhatsApp, FB messenger, etc.) and Telephone channels across CX, MPO and AML
- Recommend travel products, fares and services and provide after-sales support to customers
- Assist customers to reserve and make alteration of travel plans (ticket re-issuance)
- Support Customer Contact teams around the world when required
- Assist customers to buy and self-serve seamlessly through our websites, cathaypacific.com and mobile application
- Assist customer to resolve disservice situations e.g., determine alternate flight options for delayed, cancelled or missed flights, change or rebook when irregularity occur
- Respond to feedback and general enquiries from worldwide 24 x 7
- Meet key contact centre performance goals in terms of customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics
- Capture every sales opportunity to improve revenue generations
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Great communication, listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work organized and focused
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work on shifts (including overnight shifts and weekends)