• Being the administrator to support Sales and Operation team
• Provide telephone customer service in customer care centre environment
• Respond to customers’ enquiries with extraordinary customer service and positive client handling
• Maintain customer database for customer retention purpose
• Analyze customer feedback and provide customer care reports for improving overall service level and daily operations
• Assist in preparing and driving project plans, program execution for frontline operation, loyalty and corporate events
• Develop administrative and operational documents to analyze and explore continuous improvement opportunities in timely manner
• Diploma or above in any discipline.
• At least 2 years of customer service and / or operations experience, preferably in the beauty / luxury retail industry, hospitality or call center environment.
• Outstanding telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in client relations and customer service with the desire to meet and exceed customer expectations is an advantage.
• Good team player, self-motivated, detail-minded and able to meet tight schedule under pressure.
• Familiar with MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
• Immediately available is preferred
MTM offers attractive remuneration package including paid annual leave, medical coverage, free goods, MPF benefit scheme and extensive training program to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply with detailed resume stating expected salary and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3116258-01#0017|
With a distinctive perspective on the definition of skincare, MTM pursues <Authentic Beauty>. MTM [ Custom-Blended Skincare ], founded in 1991, was originated from the unique Japanese skincare concept <Authentic Beauty>. Researched and developed in Japan, MTM realizes the special needs of Asian skin. The brand has matured into a multi-dimensional brand that comprises of made in Japan Custom-Blended skincare products, facial treatments, SPA by MTM, and high performance medical aesthetic treatments at TIME by MTM. All of these mutually-reinforcing products and services have brought MTM to a leading position in Asia’s skincare market.
We are now looking for high caliber candidate to support its ever expanding operations: