The Integrated Contact Centre of Strategic Customer Systems and Planning Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
- reply customer enquiries and complaints via phone or in writing with courtesy and efficiency
- work as a team to liaise with various departments on case investigation
- assist supervisors on customer feedback reports and other ad-hoc projects
- work on shift including weekends and public holidays
You should have
- Form 5 or above
- 3-4 years working experience in call center or customer service environment
- customer-oriented with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English or Putonghua will be an advantage
- familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
*Candidate with less experience will be considered as junior Customer Care Representative (Customer Feedback).
Sha Tin Racecourse
An initial two-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume with expected salary and job reference to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.