The Integrated Contact Centre of Betting Control and Customer Operations Department provides one-stop service for the Club's customers and general public. By means of telephone hotlines and online channels, we provide customers with product information, enquiry handling and venue reservation services, etc. on 24x7 basis.
- reply customer enquiries via email or web chat with courtesy and efficiency
- liaise with various departments on case investigation
- assist in editing internal communication materials
- provide support to supervisor in other ad-hoc projects
- work on shift including weekends and public holidays
You should have
- DSE / HKCEE or above with 1-2 years working experience in call center or customer service environment
- customer-oriented with good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- good command in both written Chinese and English will be an advantage
- familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
Candidates who are tertiary educated with less experience will also be considered.
Terms of Employment
Sha Tin Racecourse
An initial two-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Mail: The Human Resources Department,
The Hong Kong Jockey Club,
1 Sports Road, Happy Valley,
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.