The Integrated Contact Centre of Betting Control & Customer Operations Department provides one-stop service for the Club’s customers and general public.
- Handle and record telephone enquiries and feedback from customers with courtesy and efficiency, such as betting products
- Support racecourse venue reservations in a professional telephone manner
- Utilize communication skill and extensive product knowledge to meet customers' needs
- Work on shift including weekends and public holidays
You should have:
- Form 5 or above qualification
- 1-2 years working experience in customer service field, preferably in call center environment
- The ability to be customer-oriented and passionate with good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English or Putonghua
- The ability in Chinese word processing
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.