As a Customer Care Supervisor, your responsibilities include:
· Deliver Customer Experience performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends. Includes service level agreement, average speed of answer, first-call resolution, overall call resolution, quality, productivity, etc.
· Support user testing activities for CRM systems related initiatives collaborate with system administrators and outsourced vendors to ensure system function properly and new feature releases meet our expectations.
· Drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by identifying opportunities to resolve root causes, and to provide excellent user experience.
· Handle customer escalation by comprehending customer complaints and resolving issues in a timely fashion as well as performs crisis intervention.
· Generate routine operations reports, and create ad hoc reports based on requests. Validate and reconcile reports to ensure data consistency and accuracy to support analysis of operations performance.
· Plan, produce and manage content production to provide customer service support through various social networks such as Facebook, Tumblr or YouTube.
· Collect and analyze user feedback to generate voice of customer (VOC) reports based on global VOC reporting template.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following qualities:
Ability to execute
· Ability to collaborate with others in implementation projects to enhance the performance of operations in terms of measurable efficiency and effectiveness metrics
· Demonstration of project management capabilities to lead and deliver initiatives within budget and resource constraints
· Savvy in qualitative and quantitative analysis – You can pick signal out of noise. You understand statistics as well as the sentiment from the voice of customer.
· Proven analytical ability in identification of problems/issues and demonstrate problem-solving skills in trouble-shooting and issues resolution.
· Strong understanding of Internet business, including social network related issues
· Familiar with MS Office Excel and/or other statistical tools and techniques
Self-Directed Team Player
· Self-motivated, proactive and creative
· Work independently and/or work in many different groups
· Calm under pressure with positive attitude
Strong Communication & Thinking Skills
· Capable of communicating with partners and team members in English and Mandarin Chinese
· Critical thinker capable of challenging assumptions and status quote
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of working experience, 2+ years of customer service related experience is a plu
Verizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Verizon Media is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please email via Apply Now or call 408-336-1409. Emails/calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
Currently work for Verizon Media? Please apply on our internal career site.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3122973-01#2312|