Department: Global Contact Centres
Reports to: Customer Contact Lead
If you are passionate in providing a great customer experience in one of the world’s greatest airlines using channels other than the traditional face-to-face with our customers, such as by phone, and emails, we welcome your application to join our Global Contact Centre.
As a Customer Contact Specialist, you are at the very frontend to assist our passengers to pick the right leisure product, impressing them through excellent tele-servicing, clearing enquiries such as reservations, and providing after sales supports for passengers around the world.
- Advising on the travel itineraries – be part to create a seamless travel experience Impress customers from around the global
- Provide assistance to customers for flights and general enquires on Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon’s products
- Respond to customer inquiries, feedback and compliments
- Provide after sales service and care to our customers
- The permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Cantonese and/ or Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight and weekend)
Please visit https://careers.cathaypacific.com/our-teams/customer-service-in-the-air-and-on-the-ground for more information
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns
- World-class training, coaching and support throughout your career
- A safe and collaborative working environment in our Global Contact Centre
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.