Create Best of Class Customer Experience by:
- Working with cross functional teams and entities for business requirements and writing functional specifications with process flows and UI design concepts for in-house or vendors to answer user needs and business goals
- Creating customer flows, wireframes, prototypes, and design mock-ups
- Preparing creatives (e.g. Powerpoint presentation and collaterals) to illustrate the product and its features and functions to the target audiences
- Designing UI/UX/CX for website and mobile Apps on iOS and Andriod platforms to meet Company and user group’s requirements
- Creating simple and intuitive UI, and enhancing flows with user friendly products and the adoption of the latest technology (Web and Apps)
- Participating in design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders, offering and providing feedback on concepts and ideas to enhance product design and customer experience
- Initiating new ideas and concepts, and keeping in pace with industry UX trends to enhance the competitiveness of Octopus
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Design / Human Computer Interaction or equivalent or certification of any UI and UX courses
- More than 5 years of experience working in a dynamic UX practice (eCommerce, internet, mobile companies, agency or consultancy)
- Strong expertise in UX and Design Thinking concepts
- Experience with iOS and Andriod Mobile App designs
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Invision, Axuro, Omni Gaffle, Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch is highly desirable
- Experience with user research, including user interviews, needs analysis and using findings to inform experience capability priorities
- Experienced in archetypes, profiles, personas, scenarios or other user centered design artifacts
- Familiar with adaptive and responsive techniques
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external parties
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by clicking Apply Now.
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.