Duration: 12 months Contract
Work location: Cyberport Hong Kong
You will be part of the core team to foster FedEx’s Customer Experience Planning and Engineering (CEPE) capabilities for the Asia Pacific region. The CEPE team drives, leads and enable transformation, best-in-class performance and innovation in CE Operations through effective use of data and technology to achieve APAC strategies and growth ambitions. Reporting to the CEPE Manager, you are responsible to drive and manage various CE Strategic Projects mainly from a digital and system integration space. Other than that, you will help enable seamless integration between Ops Cos by participating in key Integration Projects for FedEx. You will also need to drive consistent high service quality performance. Your deliverables will contribute to FedEx’s delivery of superior customer experience in the Contact Centres in Asia Pacific thorough the success of the delivery of CE Strategic Transformation and Integration Projects.
Areas of Responsibilities
Project Management and Support
- Act as the PM for Key CE Strategic Projects by leveraging the FedEx QDM methodology
- Act as Regional Project Management for APAC for Workforce Management and Telephony platform.
- Coordinate discovery/assessment workshops and onsite visits with stakeholders
- Identify risks and impediments and develop mitigation strategies
- Input into Feature refinement (e.g., acceptance criteria, effort and prioritization)
- Participate and coordinate testing including user acceptance testing for end users
- Keep divisional stakeholders informed of program progress
- Work with divisional stakeholders to execute change management activities including learning development and delivery
Vendor Engagement / Management
- Engage various vendor and stakeholders (Internal and External) for Proof-of-Concept (POC) arrangements.
- Manage vendor expectation on requirements, delivery timelines and quality of work
- Work with divisional teams to perform on-boarding of vendors
- Arrange workshops and demos for internal stakeholders
- Sure that vendors are treated fairly and in accordance with FedEx policies
- Business / IT degree or equivalent are desirable. Post-graduate degree preferred but not necessary
- At least five (5) years’ experience in project management, process re-design, improvement and user experience design.
- Advanced language skills in English: Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking
- Change Management mind set, preferably together with past experience
Skills & Experience
- Desire to take ownership of knowledge management for APAC Customer Experience
- Strong customer service, negotiation and resolution skills.
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge on Cisco, Salesforce and Verint WFM Platforms
- Proven experience working with remote teams, experience in Regional Team is a plus
- Cross-functional Project Management experience, preferably in a leading position
- Strong stakeholder communication skills
- Open minded for new ways of working and new technology
- Ability to travel to Europe and/or US in case needed
- Ability to adapt and help others to adapt to rapid changes
- FedEx/TNT Integration experience is a plus