Customer Experience Specialist (Airline Services)
Imagine a career where you can unleash your potentials in customer service; contribute your all-round abilities to enhance customer experience throughout the loyalty reward cycle; enjoy flexible time by working shifts and achieve work-life balance.
We welcome people with strong determination, customer service skills and a heart in customer service to join our team of experts.
Well established as a dedicated Service Centre representing Asia’s leading airline and multi-pillar rewards programme throughout the region, we offer a range of services and privileges to our customers with over 1000 partners worldwide for an exciting range of travel and lifestyle experience.
- Delight our members by providing best-in-class quality service
- Provide one-stop service including flight and travel bookings, lifestyle rewards, and general information enquiries
- Provide the best solution to every enquiries of customers
- Be the bridge to collect customers’ concerns for continuous improvement
- Handle ad hoc tasks as allocated by Team Leader/ Manager
Our perfect teammate will be:
- Minimum Form 5 or Secondary School graduate, plus 1 year’s working experiences in customer services / travel industry preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin, fluency in other foreign languages (especially Japanese speaking) is an advantage
- Strong courteous telephone manner and communication techniques
- Excellent customer service mindset and logical thinking skills
- Show flexibility, willingness to multi-task, ability to analyze and good problem-solving skills
Fresh Graduates will also be considered.
Interested parties please WhatsApp/Line/WeChat 9020 1238 for enquiries or click Apply Now button.