Customer Relationship Management Graduate Trainee
HKT-CONSUMER GROUP is a market leader in multi-level sales and customer service in the integrated telecommunications consumer industry. The Group’s innovative application of new technologies has given rise to modern lifestyle-enhancing services such as Smart Living and eSmartHealth. As an important part of our business expansion plan, we are now looking for energetic and high-caliber candidates that have recently graduated to join our Customer Relationship Management Team under the group.
The Customer Relationship Management Graduate Trainee program is a 24-month comprehensive program designed to ensure that trainees will be given a series of job attachments, on-the-job training and joint projects with other departments like sales & marketing, IT, business planning & market research to gain knowledge and skills. All these intensive training will enable trainees to acquire essential skills and technical know-how necessary to become a professional customer data analyst in Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) industry.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or relevant discipline (please provide academic achievement, GPA in the resume)
- Skillful in statistical programming codes writing in SAS and SQL
- Result-oriented, articulate, aggressive, open-minded with a positive attitude
- Good problem solving skills and able to work under tight timeline
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Good command of both English and Cantonese
Successful candidate will receive an offer comprising:
- Attractive salary package
- Retirement provision
- Medical cover
- 14-day annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Employee discounts
- Study sponsorship
You can send us your resume (please indicate the position applied) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.