Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for the wagering business for The Hong Kong Jockey Club. The Division drives the wagering business results of Racing, Football and Mark 6 lottery via product marketing, CRM, digital and operational functions. The ultimate aim is to provide the customers with an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable gaming demand channeling (from illegal sources) in a responsible manner.
- provide personal services through a single point of contact to customers in the new segment
- develop and maintain relationship with customers through customer relations/ retention activities
- provide dedicated customer services in assigned public outdoor and semi outdoor venues in racecourses during race meetings
- work closely with event, catering and other service team to deliver the best customer experience on site
- work as part of the effective and highly motivated team in delivering business objectives and results
You should have
- tertiary qualification with a minimum of 3 years solid experience in customer facing environment such as airline and hospitality industry
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- to be presentable with out-going personality and high team spirit to work with others
- to be confident, proactive and detail-minded
- knowledge and interest on horse racing will be a definite advantage
- work in race meetings at racecourses & in off-course betting branches (OCBB) or other designated location on non-raceday
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now or to:
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.