Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project managemant and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- provide receptionist service and secretarial support
- handle visitors, enquiries, phone calls and correspondences in a courteous manner
- handle telephone calls to Club’s main switchboard
- co-ordinate front desk activities
- perform ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors/managers
You should have:
- diploma or above with minimum 2 years of experience in customer service / hospitality industry will be an advantage
- pro-active and Customer oriented with good interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- self-motivated and able to work independently
- hands-on experience of MS Office applications
- good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, while fluent Mandarin will be an advantage
- holder of valid Security Personnel Permit (Category A,B) is preferred
Terms of Employment
Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment of 2 years will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.