Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Customer Value Management is vital in maintaining HSBC’s position as a provider of world-class wealth and personal banking solutions, directing business development with a focus on customers. The team works to ensure the most appropriate pricing, products and promotions are directed to the most relevant customers, concentrating on building value, treating customers fairly and creating a superb customer experience.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Customer Service Ambassador.
- Greet and welcome all walk in customers as soon as they enter the branch
- Establishing good rapport and relationship with walk in customers, handling their requests and enquiries, identifying their needs and directing them to the right branch staff to provide further assistance
- Exemplify HSBC brand attributes of being perceptive, progressive, responsive, respectful and fair
- Actively assist in managing the bank hall environment including platform and queue, promotion of self service and internet banking to proactively refer potential customers to other sales staff and close simple sales when necessary
- Support Customer Service Managers and Business Managers in delivering a high standard of professional service, proactively identifying ways to improve queue or platform service and recommending initiatives on optimising resources to better serve customers
- Perform other branch operational duties as assigned after banking hour
- Uplift the Banks overall service profile and enhance customer experience, including value added after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction