• Answer and handle customer enquiries timely and tactfully
• Deliver quality customer services including order processing, follow up and handling complaints in a professional manner
• Responsible for overall customer service function to enhance customer satisfaction
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the team
• Handling ad hoc projects as assigned
• Post secondary education or above
• At least one-year customer service experience in service industry with solid experience in call centre is preferred but not a must
• Fresh graduate would also be considered
• Customer-oriented, friendly, excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Attentive to details, hardworking, responsible and self-motivated
• Willing to learn and take challenge and work independently
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Proficiency in speaking and written Japanese is preferred but not a must
• Proficient in MS Office
Attractive salary, incentive, medical and training benefits.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] with expected salary and available date.
** All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3115213-01#0037|
Yamato Group is Japan’s largest door to door delivery service company. Its wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, Yamato Logistics (HK) Ltd., is introducing the quality services TA-Q-BIN and logistics’ solutions to the local communities. The Company is looking to recruit qualified and high calibre candidates who wish to develop their career in the industry for the following position: