- Responsible for answering customer enquiries
- Processing customer orders accurately
- Updating machinery leasing program data, maintain customer’s PO balance
- General filing and data entry
- Participate in the CS project and deliver the results
- Complete other customer service work assigned by supervisor
- High school graduate or equivalent with 2 years related working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Hands-on PC operations skills including Excel application
- Experience with ERP system preferred
- A good team player, willing to learn and possess problem solving skills
Interested parties, please submit your full resume with current and expected salary to us by Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118690-01#4866|
Diversey operates in more than 60 countries and employs more than 15,000 people worldwide. Diversey is a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene solutions to the institutional and industrial marketplace, serving customers in the lodging, food service, retail, healthcare, food & beverage sectors as well as building service contractors worldwide.
To accelerate our strategic development, we are now looking for competent person to join us as: