- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients through personalized service
- Promote and introduce agency’s full range of placement services
- Coordinate sales activities with clerical support and translation staff
- Teamwork and open communication, Answer telephone enquiries from customers.
- F5 graduate or above
- Aggressive, self-motivated, and sales driven
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working at maid recruitment agency a plus
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior position
Base salary with incentive commission, paid public bank holidays and annual leave, medical insurance, MPF, comprehensive training, on-going review and promotion opportunities.
Interested applicants please submit resume, expected salary, and date of availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3115337-01#0005|
|Require to Travel||