To achieve our vision and support the next phase in our rapid global growth, we are currently looking for candidates with suitable caliber to join our team.
• Handle incoming phone calls and answer customers’ inquiries by providing concise and accurate information in timely, professional and courteous manner
• Co-ordinate with internal departments of the inspection schedules and customer’s needs about the repairing parts/accessories
• Understand the needs of customers and schedule inspection appointments with customers whenever necessary
• Provide administrative support to the team
• Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Form 5 (HKCEE)/ Form 6 (DSE) graduate or above education level
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in customer service/sales field
• Proficient in Computer, English and Chinese Word Processing
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese
• Solid customer service experience in tel-marketing / call centre is preferable
• Experience in SAP system and salesforce system will be advantage
• Handle and follow-up sales enquiries to customers in a professional manner
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, attention to details, mature & good communication skills
• Shift Duties is required
• Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and advancement opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please state the employer reference number on the email subject.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Candidates not invited for interview within one month that may consider their applications unsuccessful. The applications will be destroyed by DHK within six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
|Job ref no.||CT/CSE/HK/20180531 (CT3114363-01#0023)|
Daikin Airconditioning (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary under the Daikin Industries Limited is the global leader in the manufacturing of air-conditioning systems. With 30 years' establishment in Hong Kong and our services are covering both in Hong Kong and Macau Market.
Being the world's sole manufacturer capable of developing a full line of dynamic products from refrigerants to air-conditioners, Daikin has built a well-established and strong presence in Japan, China, Southeast Asia, Europe as well as North America. Its comprehensive range of products includes sophisticated air-conditioning systems for residential and commercial use.