- Respond to customers’ request and inquiry over the telephone and in person at the customer service counter
- Handle cash transactions and cash balancing
- Handle daily vehicle license renewal documents and follow up for its application
- Manage and update customer portfolio
- Perform support and ad hoc duties assigned by the management
- Higher Diploma or above and with 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Mature and pleasant personality with good communication skill
- Strong customer service-minded would be a definite advantage
- With knowledge in counter service and cash handling is highly preferable
- Self-motivated and work independently
Remarks: Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior positions
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5-day work, double pay, discretionary bonus and medical & group life insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary, as well as availability to Human Resources & Administration Department, Hitachi Capital (Hong Kong) Limited by clicking Apply Now.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.
|Job ref no.||CT3118586-01#0026|
|Require to Travel||
Hitachi Capital (Hong Kong) Limited is one of the leading financial corporations established in 1975. Our parent company, Hitachi Capital Corporation was founded in 1957 and is listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange as an integrated financial services group which has overseas operations in 5 regions worldwide. We provide personalized and high quality financial services for Leasing Business, Automobile Business, Factoring Business and Hire Purchase Business. We are looking for a high caliber talent to join our Company for the following position.