- Handle clients enquires
- Responsible for customer service and administrative support
- Handling invoices 、data input & update
- Provide general clerical and administration works
- Support company operations and ad hoc duties
- Perform other duties assigned by Manager / Seniors
- Form 7 or above
- 1 year working experience preferable
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English
- PC skills in MS Office, including both English & Chinese word processing
-5.5 day work: Mon-Fri 9:00-17:45, Sat 09:00-12:45 (alternate Saturday-off)
- Double pay
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- On-job training.
Interest parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Ms. Lee by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7787|
Hong Wo Pharmaceutical represent brand owners by distributing their products to healthcare outlets in Hong Kong, Macau and some countries in the South East Asia. We primarily focus on distributing cosmeceutical skin care, aesthetic as well as selective pharmaceutical products to multi-distribution channels, such as pharmacies, chains, clinics and hospitals. We offer services that include selling, marketing, logistics and private label business solution to clinics.