- Handle and follow up customer inquiries and shipment booking
- Coordinate with overseas agents regarding cargo status of outbound air shipment
- Input Operation System data entry
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in Freight Forwarding Industry
- Good communication skills and customer-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English and Manadarin
- Proficient in computer (Microsoft Office) skills
- Familiar with RAR Program, DG Awareness, E-booking Knowledge will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadline
- Fresh graduate is also welcome
We offer 5-day work, medical scheme and good career prospects to the right candidates. Interested candidates please send full resume with time available, current and excepted salary by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.