Working Location : Kowloon Bay/Kwun Tong
Working Hours : 5-day-work week
Salary: HKD 13,000 – 18,000 + half yearly or quarterly bonus [14-month salary]
* Non-sales, no sales target
• Provide excellent customer services to local and overseas customers.
• Handle shipment tracing and customer complaints, and customer enquiries
• Higer Diploma/Associate Degree or above (English & Chinese passed in HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent)
• Welcome Fresh Grad. Candidates with more experience is an advantage
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Effective interpersonal, communications, problem solving and telephone handling skills
• Customer oriented, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
Welfare Package (for suitable candidates only)
• Annual Leave: 12 days AL + 2 days Personal Leave
• Staff Discount for mailing, express, courier, etc.
• Air Ticket Discount (Stand-by air ticket, equivalent to flight attendances)
Interested applicant please click ‘Apply Now’ or feel free to contact Haydn Tang at 3702 3810/ 6409 1708.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
|Job ref no.||CT3117605-01#0041|
|Require to Travel||
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.