- Resolve customer enquiries and complaints via hotline/email
- Prepare reports generation, handle IQ contracts updates
- Perform department administrative work
- Provide product training and conduct user acceptance test
- Associate Degree in Business/ Finance disciples or above
- Possess strong communication skills, detail- mind, service mind and willing to learn
- Great sense of ownership to ensure efficient contracts creation and renewal
- Proficiency in spoken Putonghua and English
- Possess relevant working experience
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05677559-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3118011-01#0159|
etnet, as a leading financial news agency, provides real-time stock and derivative quotes, financial news, market commentaries and corporate information of listed companies to professional traders of banks and brokers via paid subscriptions. To further strengthen etnet’s positioning as finance and lifestyle Portal「etnet財經•生活網」 by launching Lifestyle channel “生活副刊" in 2010 and deluxe lifestyle channel “DIVA" (品味派) in 2014.
We commit to provide a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our employees. Due to our rapid expansion, we are presently looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following position.