You will contribute to the total customer satisfaction by providing excellent helpdesk support to end users.
- Provide technical support via phone and email to address query/incident reported from users
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems related to PCs, application, software, mobile device, system and network issues
- Log customer requests into the system, ensure proper tracking / follow up and escalation of incidents for additional troubleshooting as if required
- Monitor and maintain service quality in accordance to Service Level Agreement
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or Computer related disciplines
- At least 1 year’ helpdesk / call centre experience
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with the following IT Applications/systems:
- Windows 10 / 7
- MS Office
- Adobe Reader / Writer
- Mobile device setup and usage (iOS and Andorid)
- WiFi and basic network knowledge
- Willing to take shift duty (42.5 hours' per week)
- Customer-oriented with good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese (includes Putonghua)
Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Customer Service Executive.
Interested parties please WhatsApp 9020 1238 for enquiries or click Apply Now button.