• Provide services to our loyalty customer
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints with excellent customer services manner
• Establish and maintain good relationship with customers
• Provide administrative and clerical supports
• Work closely with other departments
• Handle ad hoc assignments and other duties as required
• Higher Diploma or above
• Customer service oriented, responsible, attentive to details
• Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
• Knowledge in using MS office word and excel
• Willing to work overtime and on shift
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Customer services experience is preferred, but fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 28666110.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.1957.com.hk to learn more about us.
|Job ref no.||CT3113882-01#0036|
We are a Hong Kong-based restaruant operation and management group that offers a variety of specially cuisines in restaruants designed by award-winning interior and lighting designers. We operatie full service restaurants under various brands and are dedicated to serving quality Japanese, Thai,Vietnamese, Shanghainese and Italian cuisines to different customers.
We are now inviting high caliber professional to fill the following positions :