Assist the Centre Manager in managing the daily operations of the Centre
- Scheduling classes
- Manage billings and collections process
- Student administrative matters
- Maintain professional appearance of centre and staff
- Ensuring the cleanliness and safe operations of the centre
- Establish excellent rapport and communication with parents, students and teachers
- Responding to enquiries from all lead sources with the objective of student enrolment
- Managing student enrolment and process (enquiries, assessment, registration)
- Planning for student growth
- Plan and implement for marketing activities for the centre
- Conduct sales consultations during centre marketing events and community events
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Diploma or equivalent
- Candidate should have a minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduates with relevant field of study will also be considered.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Proactive and takes initiative to resolve issues and/or highlight challenges
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
- Able to work with parents, children, and expats
- Strong PC skills including the ability to prepare Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
A good employment benefit and good career growth awaits the successful candidate. We offer a competitive salary wage commensurate to experience.
Interested candidates can contact 2881 7294 or by clicking 'Apply Now'. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.