• 協助場內各種活動之運作，包括宣傳促銷及展覽活動; 推廣Klub 11會員計劃及促進場內消費
• 懂一般電腦操作，如: MS Office, Excel 等
• 每星期5天工作，每天工作9小時; 輪班、輪休制
工作地點：維港文化匯 / K11購物藝術中心
• Provide premium customer services, handle customers’ enquiries & complaints; collect and flag VOC with customers within various spots insides K11 MUSEA / K11 Art Mall
• Support the in-mall daily operations include but not limited to promotions and exhibition events, Klub 11 membership program as well as cross selling among the tenants of K11 MUSEA / K11 Art Mall
• Lead the art tour to both internal and external customers, groups and stakeholders; present the content in multi languages, i.e. English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Perform other duties assigned by supervisors
• Minimum 1-year working experience gained in customer service, hospitality, membership, retail brand or property management industry
• DSE or above, certificate holder in Hospitality Management, Property Management or related discipline preferred
• Customer services oriented with good customer service skills and communication skills
• Fluent in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin; knowledge of other foreign language is a plus
• Good computer skills, especially MS Office, Excel
• 5 days per week and 9 hours per day; Shift duty is required
• 11-day annual leave or above
• Attendance Bonus
• Discretionary year-end bonus
• Birthday leave and Family-care leave
• Full-paid maternity leave and paternity leave
• Referral bonus
• Education allowance
• Medical coverage includes out-patient, in-patient, and dental benefits
• On-job training
• Staff discount
Working Location: Victoria Dockside / K11 Art Mall
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Department.
|Job ref no.||CT3120462-01#0182|
About K11 Group
Founded in 2008 by entrepreneur Adrian Cheng, K11 Group combines art and commerce in commercial and residential real estate, and a growing portfolio of brands across different sectors in Greater China and around the world. Marking its 10th anniversary, K11 Group announced its most ambitious Museum-Retail development K11 MUSEA in June 2018, situated at the heart of the new $2.6bn Victoria Dockside art and design district developed by parent company New World Group in Hong Kong, scheduled to fully open in 2019. In addition to its flagship K11 Art Malls, K11 Group also operates K11 ATELIER, a network of office buildings for the next-generation workforce; luxury residences for worldly travellers K11 ARTUS; open education platform K11 Kulture Academy; the terrarium-inspired transformative retail concept K11 Natural; consulting and market research institution K11 Chinese Millennials Taskforce; and K11 Art Foundation, China’s first not-for-profit to incubate Chinese artists and curators.
K11 Group is based in Hong Kong and has operations in Greater China, as well as investments in Europe and the US.
Through K11 Group, Cheng’s stated aim is to constantly innovate and “connect China’s cultural ecosystem and its emerging millennials and Generation Z with the world", creating a new global identity for Chinese millennials. By 2023 K11 Group will have gained a footprint in nine cities across Greater China.