• Welcome and serve guests and visitors in a professional manner
• Answer general enquirers and all incoming phone calls
• Handle courier arrangement, meeting coordination and access registration etc.
• Provide general administration support
• Perform as hoc duties as assigned
• Three years working experience
• Relevant experience in international business or customer service organization preferred
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, Putonghua
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
• Pleasant, polite, well-organized and self-motivated
• Five-day work week
Interested parties, please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#2093|
Global Group International Holdings Ltd. (“The Global Group") is an evolving venture capital company investing in diverse businesses worldwide since its creation in 1997. The Global Group is now active in private equity, venture capital, business angel investments, financial and corporate services in sectors including banking, energy, media and entertainment, mining and property development.
To meet with the Group’s business expansion worldwide, we are looking for energetic professionals with firm commitment to excellence to join our family. We provide rewarding employment opportunities, training and guidance to successful candidates.