• Provide excellent customer services to local and overseas customers.
• Handle shipment tracing and customer complaints, and customer enquiries
• Higer Diploma/Associate Degree or above
• Welcome Fresh Graduates with part-time customer service experience
• Candidates with more experience
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Effective interpersonal, communications, problem solving and telephone handling skills
• Customer oriented, flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure
Interested parties, please click "APPLY" or send your resumes to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or contact 3702 3810 Haydn Tang / whatsapp 6409 1708
|Job ref no.||CT3117605-01#0126|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.