1. The customer service officer is responsible for the recruitment of Indonesia domestic helpers as well as assisting them..
2. The customer service officer is also responsible for inputting helper's (Indonesia) bio-data in our computer system.
3. Handling phone calls from the Indonesia Helpers in local or overseas.
4. To take charge of Facebook Indonesia Section page.
5.Checking/updating both local and overseas bio-data.
1. Average Monthly Package of in the range of HKD15k - HKD19k per month
2. Full in-house training program
3. Medical Benefits, MPF, Maternity Leave, Compassionate Leave
4. Career prospect to managerial level.
5. Staff Discount
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and winning team, please forward your resume with a covering letter and a passport size photograph to: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."
We are equal opportunity employer.
|Job ref no.||004 (CT3113759-01#0030)|
|Require to Travel||
KL HOME CARE LIMITED is a employment agencies for the deployment of Indonesian and Filipono domestic helpers for local employers in Hong Kong.
With an aging local population and a rising demand for foreign domestic helpers, we would like to invite candidates to join us for the positions of Senior Sales Manager/ Account Manager(Part-time) to help to recruit and place qualified applicants to work in Hong Kong. Candidates, with either extensive telesales, customer services, hotline ctr. or employment agency experiences, are encouraged to submit their resume to our office. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you soon.