客戶服務主任 - 零售銀行及財富管理業務
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet the financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operations and achieve satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
- Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing compliance controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies
- Customer centric mindset with commitment to deliver quality service
- Self motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eager to learn with positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin a definitive advantage
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Mathematics, English and Chinese
- Holder of insurance or investment license, preferred but not a must
- Teller experience preferred or customer service experience in mass market or walk in environment
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- 18 days paid annual leave plus additional leave (eg marriage, birthday and maternity)
- Employer pension contribution of up to 13% of monthly basic salary
- Medical and life coverage for you, your spouse and children
- Staff housing loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Employee banking services including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.