- Order processing, inventory management, coordinate transportation & admin duties.
- Manage customer needs independently
- Update account information in a comprehensive database
- Review orders for accuracy and then forward pick lists to the Warehouse for processing.
- Other responsibilities or ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- With more experience will be considered as Customer Service Officer.
- Form 5 graduate with 5 or more passes in HKCEE including English (Syllabus B)
- More working experience will be considered as a Customer Service Officer.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin).
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- ABILITY TO MULTI-TASK
- Self-directed, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Willing to take coaching and improve continuously
- Strong customer service mindset and excellent telephone manners
- Good problem solving skills
- Proficient PC skills (MS Word and Excel)
- Immediately Available is preferable
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#6816|
iHub Solutions is a leading customized supply chain services provider with warehouses in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Bangkok. We aim to build ultimate logistics solutions through the application of innovative business models, information technology, integrated process and high service quality levels.
Our warehouse solutions are customized to suit our customers’ changing needs. This leads us to develop our unique IT solutions which include the following integrated systems:
We specialize in warehouse, inventory management and transportation for companies in the Furniture (Home, Office, Kitchen & Outdoors), Document Storage, Marketing Premiums, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Semi-Conductors, Financial Institutions, Fashion & Lifestyle industries.