Role & Responsibilities
• Communicate with customers for good services to customer
• Coordinate with subcontractors to organize pickup and delivery
• Coordinate with sales team for Logistics quotation
• Issue invoice to customers as per the quotation
• Provide related reports to customers (according to each individual SOP/agreement)
• Monitor and update storage status, report to manager for any issue
• Other tasks assigned by the management
We offer excellent remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full CV, current and expected salary to apply for the job.
All personal data collected will solely be used for recruitment purposes.
|Job ref no.||CT3124206-01#0005|
|Require to Travel||
Gefco Group is a world expert in supply chain solutions and the European leader in automotive logistics; who has defined and implemented rigorous quality procedures across businesses to ensure a high quality of service for its customers.
Created in 1949, Gefco has great commitment to operatonal excellence in the logistics and freight forwarding industry. For more information about our company, please visit our visit www.gefco.net.