(One position for Sea freight)
- Handle full set of export documents, customer declaration etc.
- Follow up overseas routing orders and bookings from clients
- Maintain close communication and coordinate with clients / overseas agents / carriers / warehouse
- Prepare weekly & monthly loading report
- Review with other departments regularly to improve process efficiency/productivity
- Follow up customers’ requests/complaints
- Regularly handle and report any irregular incidents to top management
- F.5 graduate or above, Diploma in Logistics Studies or related discipline is preferable
- Minimum 5 years experience either in Sea freight / Air freight forwarding company
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, leadership and problem solving skills
- Proactive, attentive to details and able to work overtime
- Strong customer service skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Immediately Available is preferred
Location : Kowloon Bay
We offer 12 days annual leave, double pay, overtime allowance, medical and good career prospects to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with time available, current and expected salary by using Apply Now.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3130529-01#1621|
Unitex International Forwarding (HK) Limited is established in 1997,and is a well organized international freight forwarding company.
Our head office in Hong Kong and 12 branch offices in China & Singapore.
We have over 930 dedicated staffs working together with us.