- Handle full set of export documents, customer declaration etc.
- Follow up overseas routing orders and bookings from clients
- Maintain close communication and coordinate with clients / overseas agents / carriers / warehouse
- Prepare weekly & monthly loading report
- F.5 graduate or above, Diploma in Logistics Studies or related discipline is preferable
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience either in Sea freight forwarding company, fresh - graduate will consider as Assistant Customer Services.
- Agent development, aggressive and willing to learn
- Work independent and responsibility
- Strong customer service skills
- Good in English & Mandarin
- Immediately Available is preferred
We offer 12 days annual leave, double pay, overtime allowance, intensive bonus, medical and good career prospects to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with time available, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#7824|