• Perform telemarketing and maintain good customer service
• Communicate up-to-date information to students on different education packages
• Promote Lab Education through telemarketing
• Form 5/6 or above
• Preferably with past experience in customer service/telemarketing/telesales
• Good telephone manner
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Good PC knowledge (Excel in particular) and internet experience
• Self-motivated, outgoing and result driven personality
• Fluent in Cantonese and good command of English and Mandarin
• 5/5.5 days work (Full Time) or Part Time, willing to work overtime and work on shift (including weekend);
|Job ref no.||labedu07003 (CT3119839-01#0006)|
|Require to Travel||
'Learning by Doing'
We believe learning should be relevant and practical but not only passive and theoretical.
LAB strives to provide learner-centred tuition to assist high school students (S3-S6) reaching academic success in DSE. Teaching in small groups of 3-6 pupils per class ensure our tutors can cater the individual needs of each, thus enhancing their study abilities.