EF Language Solutions Hong Kong Limited is a division of EF Education First and the world's largest online English school. EF Education First is the world's largest private education company that has helped 15 million people learnt a new language or travel aboard. Founded in 1965, EF now operates 400 schools and offices in 50 counties with more than 34,000 employees.
EF is considered in the industry as an education expert as well as a sales and marketing leader. We are a data driven organization with aggressive marketing mix that generates uniquely high exposure in today’s multi-channel marketing landscape. On the product front, we combine cutting edge technologies and pedagogical breakthroughs to create a revolutionary blended learning solution, which is built around task based learning through the Learn, Try, Apply processes with university-certified multimedia courseware, teacher led classes and social activities to ensure students can improve their English proficiency faster than ever before.
Englishtown is the largest English training organization in the world with an ambition plan to grow across Greater China and worldwide. Great people is our most important and valued resource therefore we promise unlimited growth potential and long team career opportunities for the right candidate – You can get to the top with us !
The candidate is responsible for visitor reception and general student service in each center. The Customer Service / Student Service Coordinator creates a welcoming atmosphere for all people in the center, including center image, and assess management, customer reception, booking and check-in services. The Customer Service / Student Service Coordinator also needs to respond to student’s requirements when s/he is seeking help or guidance.
1. Create and maintain a happy and welcoming environment for student and prospects
2. Be responsible for class booking services
3. Inform students on changes within the center
4. Collect student feedback and cooperate with relevant colleagues to promptly solve issues
5. Maintain center cleanliness and discipline.
6. Support other center functional teams when needed
7. Perform administrative duties as required
8. Creates English Speaking Environment
• DSE or above
• Level of English required (Basic to intermediate English skills)
• Passionate in developing career in in service industry
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in service or other hospitality industry is preferred
• Customer-focused and detail-oriented
• Good team player in a multi-cultural environment
• Good PC skills (MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Browser)
• Able to work Saturdays and Sundays due to the nature of our business
• Attractive remuneration packages, MPF, Medical & Dental Coverage
• Modern, comfortable and Friendly work environment
Successful candidates will be assigned to work at one of our Englishtown Learning Centers located at Causeway Bay, Mongkok, Kwun Tong, Tsuen Wan or Sheung Shui
To apply for this position, please send the detailed resume in Word format with expected salary and availability to email@example.com
All information received will be kept in stick confidence and for employment-related purposes only
To learn more about Englishtown, please visit www.englishtown.com