• Responsible on PO processing with both internal & external suppliers
• Responsible on SO processing with internal customers
• Monitor related purchasing & delivery activities and alerts appropriate parties of any issues
• Maintain an efficient and transparent PO & SO information
• Communicate with both internal & external suppliers / customer for ad hoc /daily issue
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure on time delivery
• Liaise with customer to clarify what are their actual needs
• Get involved into handle any long term / short term project with suppliers
• Provide regular reporting to management level.
• Work Location: Chai Wan
• Higher Diploma holder in Supply Chain/Logistics/Business or related discipline
• At least 2-3 years solid experience in purchasing
• Fluent in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin & English
• Proficient in MS Office applications (especially Excel & Word & PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
• Knowledge in SAP is a plus
• Strong communication, interpersonal & negotiation skills
• Possess good problem solving and analytical skills, well-organized and able to work independently
• Career advancement opportunities
• Attractive remuneration package
• Key Performance Incentive Bonus
• 5-day work week and bank holiday
• Annual leave and birthday leave
• Company medical, accidental and life insurance
• Friendly working environment
Interested candidates please click Apply Now to submit your resume and covering letter together with availability, current and expected salary details.
All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113023-01#0094|
Medicom (www.medicom-asia.com/) is a privately held Healthcare manufacturer of high quality Infection Control products specialized in Dental & Medical disposable supplies along with a comprehensive line of Preventive Oral Care products headquartered in Canada. The company is recognized today as one of the leading facemask and non-woven manufacturers with presence in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Australia and Malaysia. Amidst an aggressive expansion across Asia Pacific, the company holds a strong leadership market position in the manufacturing and distribution of its products and is actively seeking professionals with the right skill-sets and attitude to join our winning team.