Urban Group is one of the renowned and largest private property asset and facility services groups in Hong Kong. The Group manages over 365 projects with a total of 145 million square feet of real estate assets. Our professional services reach over one million people across the territory. We are now inviting outstanding caliber candidates with high potential to join our team to cope with the rapid expansion of our Group.
• Post-secondary in property management or related discipline is preferable
• Experience in property management, customer services or related industry is an advantage
• Independent, flexible, attentive to details
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Presentable, cheerful and with positive thinking attitude
• Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Computer Literacy in MS office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word processing
• Recent graduate will be considered
Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary to Senior Group Manager - Human Capital through one of the following means:
Mail: 16/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.