As a customer service officer in a start-up data analytics company, you will
• Work as part of the effective and highly motivated team in delivering business objectives and results
• Interact with customers via multi-channels, assisting with enquires, service request, retentions
• Provide routine report to appropriate team heads for monitoring and business analysis
• Perform clerical duties including data input, scanning and filing
• Handle other ad hoc assignments as required
• Be able to download data files from different websites (e.g. World Bank) and manage it in Excel application
• Be able to work independently with minimal guidance from Manager
• Post-secondary student or tertiary qualification in any discipline
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word applications
• Candidates with no experience will be considered
• Good written and oral English and Chinese.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work independently, as well as, be a team player
• Detail-oriented and excellent time management with the ability to prioritize issues, support multiple tasks and be responsive
• Self-motivated, eager to learn, responsible and patient
• Knowledge in database management would be an advantage
Interested Applicants - please send an updated copy of your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] to apply.
We Help People Find Good Jobs and Our Clients to Succeed in Business
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organization within the shortest time.
We understand the challenges that our clients and candidates face, thus we are committed to creating an ideal platform for them to meet. Meanwhile, we facilitate the hiring success for all our clients and open doors to enable qualified talents to further enhance their career growth.