Reports to: Service Excellence Lead
If you are attracted by the dynamic airport operations and hold a strong passion in providing a great customer experience, we look forward to welcoming you to join our largest airport servicing team at Hong Kong International Airport.
Being the face of a great Airline, you will be interacting with passengers from different cultures, putting our passengers at ease before their flights. At times, you will be acting as a Brand Ambassador to tackle challenges brought to you by various factors.
- Be the brand representative to provide great customer experience at the airport, Hong Kong or Kowloon AEL station, and designated pre-flight registration locations
- Deliver a seamless airport experience to our passengers from check-in to boarding
- Provide efficient and courteous assistance at various locations such as check-in counters, departure and arrival areas
- Opportunities to assist some behind-the-scene operations tasks
- Prepare flight related documentations to ensure safe and an on-time operations
- The permanent Hong Kong resident status
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Flexibility to work on shift schedules (including overnight, weekend and public holidays)
- Must have completed the COVID-19 vaccinations and obtain negative CNTS (Combined Nasal and Throat Swabs Test) result to comply with Airport Authority requirements for entering airport restricted area. This requirement may be subject to review and change from time to time by Airport Authority, for details, please refer to Press Releases, Media Centre - Hong Kong International Airport (hongkongairport.com).
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Roster based on a 5-day working week with flexible shift patterns
- World-class training, coaching and support throughout your career
- Opportunities to work across different teams in Hong Kong International Airport
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme and Medical Coverage
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
Reminder to check email regularly as shortlisted candidates will receive invitations via email.