Create more incredible numbers by:
- handling incoming customer and merchant enquiries and complaints related to Octopus cards and products, Octopus Rewards programs and services
- making outbound calls to customers and merchants to follow their enquiries and complaints received through hotlines, emails and correspondence
- ensuring all procedures taken and tasks performed are adhered to Company Policy, corresponding guidelines and service level standard, as well as regulatory and audit requirements
- collecting feedback from customers to identify and analyse their issues, and offering recommendations to enhance service quality
- performing general clerical and administrative support to customer service team
- working closely with other teams in Operations Department to follow up the requests and enquiries from customers
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Form 7 / DSE or above with at least 2 years of working experience in customer service or call centre, preferably in banking or credit card industry
- Strong customer-oriented mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, diligent and responsible, with a positive attitude under pressure
- Familiar with various MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluency in Putonghua is preferred
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training &development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/ external relativities.