Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To provide support to the Customer Centre and Call Centre in achieving the service standards pledged to customers
- To provide quality customer services via various communication channels, e.g. telephone, over the counter, or e-mails, etc. in relation to the matters of electricity supply and customer accounts
- To perform general administrative support for the Centres and account matters
- To assist in ad hoc projects and assignments on customer services and related systems
- Higher Diploma/ Associate Degree/ Bachelor Degree or
- Form 7 or 5 subjects at Level 3 and above in HKDSE including English and Chinese, with one year’s relevant experience
- Customer-oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written (Putonghua a must)
- Ability to speak other languages such as Japanese, Filipino or Indonesian an advantage
Working Location: North Point
This is a 2-year contract position. Renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number (in PDF format) to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] on or before 2 October 2018 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.