A leading European online FX trading and financial services company is expanding their new office in Hong Kong and is seeking a Customer Solutions Representative, responsible for all on-going clients’ support and value throughout the client journey cycle (including registration, deposit, trading, withdrawals, client training etc.) using customer management and soft selling skills.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Improve customer service quality/experience, productivity and profitability
- Ensure to hit personal KPIs, including chat/call/email numbers, net deposits, activations, customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) etc.
- Identify and develop high net worth clients and ensuring smooth transition to the Relationship Management team
- Answer e-mails, assisting with client registrations, deposits, trading, withdrawals, client training
- Liaise with all departments to resolve issues
- Provide all relevant information to clients regarding documents and materials for becoming a client
- Language skills: Fluent English and Mandarin speakers
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of Meta Trader platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position is preferred
TERM: Full-time, in shifts for a total of 40 hours/week, 5 days a week, 8 hours per day: 7 am - 4 pm / 2 pm - 11 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
Attractive remuneration package and career advancements opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties or referrals please send your full resume by clicking the Apply Now button below, or via [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Your interests will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.