- To be a key staff of the company to service external and internal customers
- Manage the Customer Service team to handle customer complaints, field returns of lighting and other electronic products, and drive early resolutions & satisfactory closing of the compliant cases
- Responsible for the KPI of the CS team
- Work closely with customers, marketing, manufacturing and engineering teams to analysis product quality issues, and drive problem containment & resolution
- Hold regular review meetings to report various field product performance results, and track short term and long term improvement efforts
- Provide statistical analysis & technical advices to new product development and quality management teams to raise competitiveness of products and services.
- Provide relevant technical trainings to the office and factory staff
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by the management team
- This is a hands-on, coordination intensive position
- University or equivalent education level, at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- With solid practical knowledge and experiences in PRC OEM/EMS manufacturing, and expertise in electronic engineering, quality or customer support field
- Must have a “can do" attitude, sensitive to numbers and time
- Able to build good working relationship with different levels of people: customers, internal teams and suppliers
- Competent in applying professional skills to resolve technical, procedural and/or quality issues expeditiously to achieve company goals
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way in Putonghua, English and Cantonese is a prerequisite
- Experience in the LED lighting industry is advantageous but not essential, applicants with experiences supporting international customers are preferred
- Suitable candidate with exceptional experiences will be considered as Customer Support Manager
- Hong Kong based but regular travel to the PRC factory, and occasional travel to overseas clients are required
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to HR Department:
Email: hrl@ neonlite.com.hk
Address: 12/F, Lu Plaza, 2-4 Wing Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by using Apply Now button below.
Applications without expected salary and insufficient information will not be processed.
For more information about our Company, please visit our website: http://www.hk.megaman.cc/
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#9387|
MEGAMAN was established in 1994, and is presently one of the world's most innovative LED & energy saving lamps manufacturer. Our product distribution covers many countries around the world. As lighting is transforming from traditional light bulbs to LED lamps, integrated luminaires and connected smart products, we are seeking capable people with the same passion like you, to join and grow with us.