• Design/re-design & develop and implement appropriate security measures to safeguard the delivery of IT services. Research and evaluate new technologies in adapting security protection to the latest threat landscape
• Participate in security monitoring, detecting and analysis of events related to security
• To protect client’s applications and servers from attacks by deploying countermeasures on the spot
• To commence emergency recovery procedures through mitigations promptly
• To support customers by diagnosing the occurrence of incidents, and directly coordinate with clients over the phone, email and other supporting instant message tools
Background of Candidate
• Experience in handling DDOS events would be a preference
• Work experience in Security Operations Center (SOC) would be a preference
• Self-motivated team player with strong sense of responsibilities, service and customer oriented.
• 5+ years experience in I.T Security
• If have programming experience in python (would be an advantage)
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.
|Job ref no.||CT3120664-01#0006|
|Require to Travel||
The company is a well know Fintech Company, with a heavy presence in cloud and DevOps methodologies. Because they are an fast growing Fintech company they are susceptible to major hacking threats, which is why the company invests a lot of money and resources into securing there infrastructure and Application with the latest and greatest technologies.
They operate in an agile type environment, very open culture, they have leading industry experts within the company for any potential candidates looking to further develop there security knowledge.
The potential candidate has the ability to design and implement their own solutions and has a lot of authority to dictate what they want from a security standpoint to implement into this company.