Macroview Telecom Ltd is now recruiting high caliber graduates to join a condensed 2-Year program to incubate young career-minded graduates into practitioners for the booming CyberSecurity profession.
• gain practical exposure and experience on CyberSecurity skills and technologies including:
multilayer enterprise security, threat hunts and analytics and cybersecurity researches
Security Operations Center (SOC), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in CyberSecurity
solutions of major cybersecurity vendors on market, domain-specific security compliance and regulations
rotating work placements in various departments
• Coaching and Development:
Coaching and Mentoring by experienced colleagues
Soft Skills Development
CyberSecurity Technology and Technical Training
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Data Science or related disciplines
• Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and result-oriented environment and able to cope with pressure
• Proactive, open-minded, innovative and willing to take up new challenges
• Good analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
• Good team player and able to work independently and cross-functionally
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration package, medical benefits and marriage leave to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now '.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
To know more about Macroview, please visit: http://www.macroview.com
|Job ref no.||CT3116145-01#0109|
“Macroview Telecom is a leading networking system integrator with a strong foothold in Hong Kong and China. As a Cisco Certified Gold Partner, we excel in providing total network solutions to telecom providers and enterprises based on latest information technologies for data networking and communications, IP telephony and unified communications, optical networking, video streaming and broadcast, network security and network management. We have been operating for over 20 years and now have 8 offices and technical support centers in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Wuhan and Macau. Based in Hong Kong, we have in total more than 400 staffers in Hong Kong. To cope with our continued business expansion, we are seeking the following personnel to join our team."